Selenid’s birthday technically is Friday 5/21 but it’s still her birthday weekend. So I feel it’s only right to celebrate her in this space! And I’m gonna do just that…so, Happy Birthday Selenid!
(For the record, she is going to be super embarrassed that I did this!)
Anyway, as many of you know, Selenid is such a driving force behind pretty much everything that I do.
That includes a lot of the things that I talk about on this blog. She is:
- CEO of our real estate business
- COO of The Prudent Plastic Surgeon
- Podcast & Blog contributor
- Featured guest on our flagship course, Graduating to Success
But, it is really all of the other stuff that she does that makes her (and all this) so amazing.
In real life, she is:
- A kick ass loving and supportive wife
- An even better mom to 2 amazing boys
- A tenure track professor in Literacy & Education
- An award-winning published academic author
- An invited and paid academic speaker
- The only one of us that can dance
- A Jets fan (this is important!)
- And so much more!
So, Selenid, happy birthday! I love you so much and couldn’t be more excited for the future together!
Come on…join me below in wishing Selenid a happy birthday in the comments below!
1 thought on “Sorta Random Sunday: Happy Birthday, Selenid!”
Happy birthday Selenid!