At The Prudent Plastic Surgeon, my goal is to help you navigate your financial well-being. This includes referring you to goods or services that I believe in, like access to real estate investment opportunities.
To do this, many of the products and services featured here and through the site may be from our affiliates and partners. Sometimes this means that I get paid when you use their services, at no extra cost to you.
I only will ever recommend financial resources that I have personally used or have vetted extensively and would choose to use myself!
CityVest has quickly become the most popular and best way for Doctors to invest in top performing real estate private equity funds that are usually reserved for institutional investors. This unique access to investing in these institutional funds is available for the first time ever through CityVest’s easy and secure online investment platform at www.CityVest.com. CityVest does the hard work of conducting due diligence and vetting the investments. They even get a third party due diligence report that is posted on their website. As a result of aggregating a several million dollar investment amount into their Access Funds, CityVest gains access to investing in the institutional investment AND is able to negotiate better investment terms such as a 12% preferred return. While CityVest does charge a small fee for their service, they obtain a 4% higher pref. That’s why they have grown so popular by thousands of physicians and other high net worth investors and have closed on over $40 million of investments. CityVest prides itself on providing investors with better investments and higher returns. CityVest is simply a better and smarter way to invest in real estate. Visit CityVest at www.CityVest.com or call Alan Donenfeld at 917-747-3091.
My review of the current offering:
My review of the current offering:
After incredible success with its real estate private equity offerings, CityVest.com has one more attractive investment left for 2022. And this one is filling up quickly with an end of December 2022 closing!
CityVest’s current offering is Croatan Access Fund which is investing into the underlying fund named Croatan Multifamily All-Weather Fund II LP.
CityVest’s Access Fund allows individual accredited investors with as little as $25,000 to participate in the institutional private equity fund, Croatan Multifamily All-Weather Fund II with an attractive 12% preferred return.
Institutional Real Estate Private Equity Funds. If you are looking for the greater safety from an institutional real estate private equity fund that is audited and has a realized track record of a 32% IRR on over $600 million of prior transactions, then CityVest has an attractive offering for you. Usually institutional funds which raise over $100 million will require a minimum investment of a million dollars, but CityVest has gained access to the Croatan Fund by pooling accredited investors together each with as little as $25,000.
What’s an Access Fund. Here’s how CityVest provides uniquely attractive investments. CityVest creates a feeder funds and pools several million dollars together allowing the group, kind of like a co-op, to gain access to high minimum investment institutional funds. Importantly, CityVest’s multi-million dollar buying power allows them to negotiate enhanced investment terms. In the case of its latest Croatan Access Fund, CityVest negotiated to receive a 12% preferred return. And that is an extraordinary benefit for CityVest’s investors.
CityVest Selection and Due Diligence Process. CityVest searches hundreds of high-performing institutional real estate private equity funds each year and conducts extensive due diligence to find a handful of the best-of-the-best investment funds. These are not small single asset sponsored or syndicated deals through a crowdfunding site. CityVest only offers institutional real estate private equity funds with hundreds of millions of dollars of experience and a previous track record of a 20% plus IRR. In addition, every fund must be audited and CityVest obtains a third-party due diligence review for every fund.
Here’s what CityVest did in order to bring you the Croatan investment offering. CityVest and its third-party due diligence firm assessed and verified the general trustworthiness, experience and safety of the underlying investment manager. CityVest posts on their website a third party due diligence report for review by investors which covers the following areas:
- Current property portfolio
- Principal experience
- Investment Fund Governance – Auditors and Administrators
- Manager Investment / Skin-the-Game
- Principal Succession Planning
- Background check/review
Why Invest in Croatan
Here is an excellent overview of the Key Considerations as to why you should invest in the Croatan Fund:
- Access to an Institutional Fund – The Access Fund provides individual investors with access to the Croatan Fund with a $25,000 minimum investment, as compared to a $100,000 minimum investment for a direct investment into Croatan Fund.
- Strong Targeted Return – Croatan Fund is targeting an annualized net IRR of 17%.
- Higher Negotiated Returns – The Access Fund has negotiated to receive a 12% preferred return from Croatan, as compared to an 6% preferred return for direct investors into Croatan. In addition, the Access Fund has negotiated to receive 80% of profits after the 12% preferred return has been achieved.
- Proven Track Record – Croatan’s investment manager has achieved a 32.7% net IRR and a 2.8x Equity Multiple on realized multifamily investments.
- Desirable Investment Niche – Croatan specializes in multifamily rental housing throughout the south from Maryland to Arizona. Croatan will make direct and co-investments, with the Croatan Fund participating in “Promote Sharing” of 10% to 35% on so-called GP co-investments.
- Experience – Croatan has been investing in real estate since 2004 and now has over 20 professionals in 6 offices in Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, New York, Virginia Beach, and Washington DC. Croatan has a highly experienced investment management team with over 100 years of combined experience with over $1.5 billion of real estate projects since 2004.
- Attractive Portfolio Acquisitions Already Closed – Croatan Fund has already concluded 9 property acquisitions composed of 2,765 units with a total capitalization of $444 million.
- Skin-in-the-Game – Croatan’s investment manager and general partner will invest approximately $7 million into the Croatan Fund.
Given the verification provided by the third party due diligence report, the solid realized track record and experience of the Croatan’s investment fund manager, the enhanced 12% pref return and 17% net IRR targeted investment returns; this investment certainly checks a lot of boxes.
CityVest is offering a winning combination for accredited investors looking for safer real estate investments in large institutional funds and obtaining enhanced investment terms. CityVest says that they offer a Better, Safer Way to Invest in Real Estate.
If you want to reach CityVest’s founder, Alan Donenfeld, he is at [email protected] or his phone number is 212-593-1600.
Disclaimer: By way of disclosure, I have a relationship with this company, meaning I get paid for making this introduction. This review is informational in nature and not a recommendation. None of the details have been independently verified. Every investment has a degree of risk that each investor must access with their own financial advisor, accountant and attorney. This opportunity is available only to accredited investors (income of $200K+ or investable assets of $1M+). You must review the offering material at CityVest’s website.