As you know, as part of the PhREI network, we decided to start a weekly roundup to share new activity from across the network. Enjoy!
Ian Cook of CarpeDiem MD goes into the five most important things to consider when purchasing a short-term rental property! What are they, you wonder?
- Location, location, location;
- Would you want to stay at the property?;
- What makes your potential STR unique?;
- Is there room for improvement?; and
- Does the location you are considering have the ability to build a team?
Check out the post to get more into detail!
Daniel Shin of the Darwinian Doctor talks all about compound interest and how it is a MAJOR wealth-building tool. Understanding how it works is the key to using it and building said wealth. Thank Daniel for this one because after this post, you’ll be an expert on the topic!
I am here to tell you all about how to buy index funds! This post is for anyone looking to learn about it, but especially for beginners. I’ll review what they are, the pros and cons, how to buy them and more!