Amazingly, this is the final episode of Season 1 of the Doctors & Dollars podcast! And we have a great topic with a guest who will teach you to syndicate smartly!
Vijay and I had a great time producing the season. Especially because we have never met each other!
We are close to 2000 downloads for the season! Not bad for a couple of podcast rookies.
And we will be releasing Season 2 shortly!
With some new features like debates and appearances by doctors from outside the US as well as a whole load of regular doc interviewees, it promises to be as entertaining as season 1 if not a whole lot more. We are also planning intermittent mini-seasons with a ‘Podcaster in Residence’. Stay tuned for details on that.
In this episode #10, Vijay Kini and I speak with Dr. Cherry Chen, The Real Estate Physician!
She is an expert real estate syndicator and has a wealth of information to share for anyone interested in growing their wealth via real estate!
Also feel free to check out my Physician’s Guide to Real Estate Investing!
In the episode, we will cover:
- Why investing in real estate is a wealth accelerant
- What exactly a real estate syndication really is
- How investors make money from real estate syndications
- What different types of investors are involved in syndications
- What fees are included when investing in syndications
- The tax advantages of syndications
- The advantages and disadvantages of active vs. passive real estate investing
- Of course, all of this will teach you to syndicate smartly as you work towards financial freedom!
I really hope that you are enjoying the podcast! If you do like it, please subscribe on any major podcast platform and give us a 5-star rating to help us spread our message!