In Episode 7 of The Doctors and Dollars podcast, Vijay and I speak with Dr. Savreet Kaur. She is a doc in the Bay Area who recently made the transition from a clinical to a completely non-clinical career.
For a full list of possible physician side gigs to make passive money, check out this classic PPS blog post!
Join us as she shares her journey including advice for anyone considering such a pivot.
A lot of great stuff in this episode!
In this episode, we will talk about:
- How Savreet started her career as an employed position
- How an MBA changed her career course
- Balancing personal and professional goals
- Creating a non-clinical career as a young physician
- How much money non-clinical docs can make (hint: it’s a lot!)
I really hope that you are enjoying the podcast! If you do like it, please subscribe on any major podcast platform and give us a 5-star rating to help us spread our message!