Vijay Kini and I speak with Dr. Sanjana Vig of The Female Professional in Episode #8 of the Doctors and Dollars podcast. You won’t want to miss this one!
Santana is an anesthesiologist living in San Diego.
She leveraged her MD and MBA skills to pay down her student debt within 18 months of becoming an attending physician. In fact, she is still only a few years out of fellowship!
She has also started a new and amazing platform, The Female Professional, self-described as a platform for women, by women. Whether female doctors or not, this is a great resource for anyone.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How she paid off her debt so quickly (Here’s a quick glimpse at how I’m currently doing exactly this)
- Why she got an MBA and if she thinks you should too
- Challenges her and other female doctors and professionals face
- How her side gig transformed into The Female Professional
- How she released external expectations to land in her preferred, but not traditional, doctor job
- What her tips are for those just starting out in this journey!
Like I said, you really won’t want to miss this fantastic episode!
I really hope that you are enjoying the podcast! If you do like it, please subscribe on any major podcast platform and give us a 5-star rating to help us spread our message!