In Episode #9 of the Doctors and Dollars podcast, we talk with Dr. Disha Spath from the Frugal Physician. Let’s explore what it means for us to be frugal doctors!
A lot of really interesting and helpful topics covered in this episode!
Here’s a list of topics!
- Disha shares the story of how her tough childhood shaped her amazing life
- Tackling her student debt and doctor mortgage
- How she overcame all this to be debt free, works a partial week, has multiple revenue streams
- Her goal of opening Roth IRAs for her kids
- The lifestyle of frugal doctors
And the big one…
- How to get your employer to help pay $5000 to your student debt!
More on my student debt here!
I really hope that you are enjoying the podcast! If you do like it, please subscribe on any major podcast platform and give us a 5-star rating to help us spread our message!